Terms and conditions
- How to buy in "The Alameda Shop"
- Payment methods
- Cancellation, change or refund
HOW TO BUY IN "The Alameda Shop"
- Surf the web page freely in search of your favorite piece. You can enlarge the images or read the description for more details. If you have any doubts you can write here or send an email to email@example.com and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Add to cart your purchase with a click on “Add to cart “. You can then continue to purchase or confirm the order.
- When you want to end the purchase go to the cart at the top of the screen.
- Fill in all the shipping details, make the payment and in few days you will receive your purchase at the address indicated!
We offer you to pay with your credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay automatically when making the purchase.
We make shipments to any European Union country. All the shipments are made by registered mail through different companies of transport, chosen depending on the destination. Once delivered the package to the transport company, we will send the buyer an email with a locator to follow the package at all times.
Delivery times are:
- Shipments to Spain: 7 working days.
- Shipments to others European Union countries : 15 working days.
The shipment cost depends on the weight of the package and destination.
CANCELLATION, CHANGE OR REFUND
The cancellation of the order will be possible at no cost provided that the cancellation is communicated before the order has been made available to the carrier for shipment.
Changes and returns will be accepted as long as the products are in perfect condition and no more than 15 calendar days have elapsed since the receipt of the order at the buyer’s address.
If you want to make a change or return write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and send the package back inside a padded envelope to the postal address that we will provide. Upon receiving it in our workshop you will be notified and the change or return will proceed. In case of return you will receive the amount in the same way in which you made the payment.
The costs associated with sending a change or return will be borne by the buyer. In case of tare or defect of the piece or possible damage caused in the transport we will assume this cost.
You can check other important information: